Wednesday, October 19, 2005

It's all about the Five

Well, according to the ol' counter to the left, I've made it to the five day mark! Not one puff of a cigarette in five days. Wow. I really never thought I could hold out this long. I'm really starting to think I can do this now.

Yes, there are still ups and downs, good times and really hard times. But hell, isn't most of life like this?

I am more powerful than this damn habit. Addiction. Weakness. Whatever you want to call it. And I will defeat this!

Incidentally, every day that passes adds to my self esteem, and makes me feel better about myself. Knowing that I have already made it through some of the toughest parts is empowering!

Oh, and feel free to tune into my radio show tonight at midnight, eastern time! AKA Radio Rocks!

~later

No comments: