Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Today has been easier

Yes, today has been easier. Thank the gods! Yesterday morning was tough. Possibly my toughest so far, other than those initial withdrawals. But I made it through yesterday, and today will be met as the rest have been. One moment at a time. All I have to do, when those cravings hit, is just force myself to give it 15 minutes. If it hasn't passed by then, give it another 15 minutes. Thanks Tig, for teaching me this lesson!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've had a lot of support from my AKA Radio family. They continue to show me their support each day. I am asked how I'm holding up, and I am praised for each day that passes without caving in to the overwhelming desire to fail. But another benefit seems to have started emerging. I may have a person or two joining me! I don't know if I have been any kind of inspiration, or what, but if others want to join me in this very hard path, I will welcome the company, and try to give you as much support as I have been shown. It won't be easy, but the benefits are well worth it. As you can see from the counter at the top left, the savings add up rather quickly.

Phaedie, if you are still with me, I'm proud of you! You can do this! You are more powerful than that little white tube! Kick it's ass!

~peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing great man. Keep it up. You're gonna make it.

Anonymous said...

You can do it, BD!